Thursday, November 4, 2010

Milano Sandwich

Have you ever had any sandwiches or some other foods at Starbucks? It is considered in Japan that the foods you can get at Starbucks are not as good as ones you can get at Doutor. 

 I've introduced Doutor several times, but have you gotten used to seeing this logo? The second "O" is red probably because they wanted it to resemble a coffee bean.


 Had this Matcha latte. Matcha is basically bitterer than ordinary green tea, so it went well with the sweet cream on top of the glass. I usually have coffee, but in order to show that this blog is about Japan, I purposely ordered it.

There are always three types of Milano Sandwich, A, B, and C, but their ingredients are often changed so that customers would never get tired of the menu. And this one became available recently, which is another Milano Sandwich with soft chicken and half-boiled egg. You can compare it with the picture Doutor uses as an ad by clicking this and scrolling it down. I thought the real one really differed from the ad, but the taste was very good.


Sorry, my blog has been on Japanese food many times recently, but I haven't had time to go to interesting places in a while. Whenever enough time is available, I'd go and take some pics for sure.